I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Marburg Pavilion
All patients at The Johns Hopkins Hospital enjoy the care and expertise that sets our hospital apart. Our commitment to excellence and attention to patient needs is evident to all who stay here.
Individuals seeking additional privacy and comfort during their hospital stay can request a room in the newly renovated Marburg Pavilion. Each room is fully equipped to deliver the most advanced medical care for adults as well as high-touch amenities and services often found at a five-star hotel.Play Video:
The Johns Hopkins Hospital | Marburg Pavilion
Take a virtual tour of the newly renovated Marburg Pavilion at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Designed to provide a hotel-like feel, the pavilion offers four deluxe rooms to individuals wanting additional privacy and comforts during their hospital stay.
Explore Our Facilities
The Marburg Pavilion was designed with your care and comfort in mind. Your guest services coordinator can assist you and your family during your stay to ensure all your needs are accommodated.
During your stay, you and your family will have access to:
- Spacious private room that combines original wood details with contemporary enhancements.
- iPad preloaded with MyChart Bedside, an app that allows patients to review treatment plans and medical procedures during their stay at the hospital.
- Special dining service with expanded menus for patients and family members.
- Premium cable channels and personalized newspapers.
- In-room complimentary beverages and snacks.
- Respite room with refreshments for family members.
- Patio with views of the medical campus.
- Fresh floral arrangements upon request.
- Fine bed linens.
- Specialty bath products.
- Canvas tote bag with plush fleece blanket.
Meet the Team
Our dedicated care team provides exceptional medical care and ensures your visit is smooth and comfortable.
Request a Room
You or your physician may call 410-614-4782 or 410-614-4777 to speak with a guest services coordinator to learn more about the Marburg Pavilion’s care services, room availability and pricing. The services offered in the Marburg Pavilion are self-pay and are not covered by insurance.
If you are an international or Johns Hopkins USA patient, please let your medical concierge know if you would like us to arrange these accommodations.
Before your visit, your Johns Hopkins admitting physician must approve your stay at the Marburg Pavilion. If your physician decides you need closer access to The Johns Hopkins Hospital’s critical care teams, we invite you to explore our Enhanced Amenities Program to learn about our additional comfort options.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.