New Visitor Welcoming System at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Beginning March 25, we are adding several new features to entrances at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. This is part of a comprehensive effort to enhance security.
Valid photo IDs will be required upon entry.
Celebrating Johns Hopkins Hospital’s First DAISY Team Award Recipients
The Johns Hopkins Hospital’s first DAISY Team Award was presented to the staff of Nelson 5. Nelson 5 was one of the first units at the hospital to care for COVID-19 patients at the beginning of the pandemic and continues to do so well in to 2021.
Medical Services and Care
Learn about our medical services provided by our team of experts
Patients and Visitors
Learn how we strive to keep you comfortable during your stay with us.
Maps and Directions
1800 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21287
Schedule appointments, view test results and more.
Let Us Help You Find Your Way at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
The new Johns Hopkins Find Your Way app will help you:
- Get step-by-step directions to appointments.
- Locate and save your parking spot.
- Find amenities and services along your way.
- Search for a physician or provider.
- Access MyChart.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital is one of the top-ranked hospitals in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report’s 2023–24 Best Hospitals list.
Payments and Billing Assistance
- Estimate Your Bill: Create an online estimate for the hospital fee portion of your care.
- Pay Your Bill: Pay your bill online or by phone. Contact us with questions.
- Federal Price Transparency: View the list of standard hospital charges.
- Financial Assistance: Explore ways to get help paying your medical bills. Learn about payment plans.
- No Surprises Act: Learn about a new right you have as a patient.