This section explains how to pay your bill from any Johns Hopkins Medicine care facility. For your convenience, your professional physician charges and hospital-based facility charges come on a single billing statement that will show your cost share for the services you received. You will not get a bill if the insurance has covered the full cost of the services.
- Some Johns Hopkins care facilities may have outside private practice physicians who see patients there. You may receive a separate bill for their services. Johns Hopkins Medicine cannot guarantee that private practice physicians participate with your health insurance plan.
- The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in Florida has a separate billing system. Learn more about paying your bill from All Children's Hospital.
- If you have questions about your bill, please contact our billing customer support.
- If you are an international patient, visit Johns Hopkins International for instructions on paying your bill.
- Financial assistance and payment plans are available to help you manage your medical bills.