At Johns Hopkins Medicine International, we want to make your medical visit to the United States as easy as possible. One way we do that is to provide concierge billing service.
- Our international financial coordinators assist with charge estimates, insurance or embassy benefit verification, and deposits.
- We will contact you before your initial appointment to provide a financial orientation, explain policies and processes, and answer questions.
- We’re available to provide financial guidance when additional appointments are scheduled.
- After your visit, we will provide you with a consolidated billing statement that includes all charges.
Methods of Payment
We accept the following:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- Certified check (traveler’s check or cashier’s check)
- Cash (accepted in person only)
- Wire transfer
Contact International Patient Financial Services
For more information about international patient financial services, please check our frequently asked questions page.