International Care at Johns Hopkins: Billing Information
At Johns Hopkins Medicine International, we want to make your medical visit to the United States as easy as possible. One way we do that is to provide concierge billing service.
- Our international financial coordinators assist with charge estimates, insurance or embassy benefit verification, and deposits.
- We will contact you before your initial appointment to provide a financial orientation, explain policies and processes, and answer questions.
- We’re available to provide financial guidance when additional appointments are scheduled.
- After your visit, we will provide you with a consolidated billing statement that includes all charges.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- Certified check (traveler’s check or cashier’s check)
- Cash (accepted in person only)
- Wire transfer
Contact International Patient Financial Services
For more information about international patient financial services, please check our frequently asked questions page.