How to Pay Your Medical Bill
This section explains how to pay your bill from any Johns Hopkins Medicine care facility. For your convenience, your professional physician charges and hospital-based facility charges come on a single billing statement that will show your cost share for the services you received. You will not get a bill if the insurance has covered the full cost of the services.
Pay Your Bill
Online Through MyChart
You can pay your bill online through your MyChart account. If you don’t have one, ask about it during your next appointment.
Call 1-855-662-3017 and select option 1 if you have questions about your bill or information changes.
Use the coupon at the bottom of your statement and mail it to us.
- Some Johns Hopkins care facilities may have outside private practice physicians who see patients there. You may receive a separate bill for their services. Johns Hopkins Medicine cannot guarantee that private practice physicians participate with your health insurance plan.
- The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in Florida has a separate billing system. Learn more about paying your bill from All Children's Hospital.
- If you have questions about your bill, please contact our billing customer support.
- If you are an international patient, visit Johns Hopkins International for instructions on paying your bill.
- Financial assistance and payment plans are available to help you manage your medical bills.