Program Sites Offered
What is the application process for the JHHS Pharmacy Technician Training Program?
The general application process is outlined below. Note: each site will do recruitment separately, and there might be slight variations in the process.
- Attend one of the Information sessions or watch the Information Session recording
- Complete Pharmacy Technician Trainee job application on Johns Hopkins website
- Schedule and complete pre-assessments (math and reading)
- Selected candidates will be undergoing the interview process
- Each year we will be recruiting for two cohorts of classes
For additional information regarding the application process for the current cohort, please contact the site-specific pharmacy recruiter and/or technician program coordinator.
Program Site Offered
Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street, Carnegie 180, Baltimore, MD, 21287
|Johns Hopkins Hospital - Adult Medicine, Emergency, Surgery Pharmacy (AMES)||
|Johns Hopkins Hospital - Central Pharmacy||
|Johns Hopkins Hospital - Pediatric Pharmacy||
|Johns Hopkins Hospital - Weinberg Oncology Pharmacy||
Please view this flyer for additional information about the Technician Training Program at the Johns Hopkins Hospital (JHH) site.
- Pharmacy Recruiter: Cathy Henley ([email protected])
- Program Coordinator: Ann Zhou ([email protected])
All Children's Hospital
501 6th Ave South
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33701
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital is a premier clinical and academic health system, providing expert pediatric care for infants, children, and teens with some of the most challenging medical problems.
- Department of Pharmacy's vision is to create a healthy tomorrow, one dose at a time, for one child, for all children. The department aim to provide high-quality pediatric pharmaceutical care through treatment, education, advocacy, and research in an atmosphere of professionalism, respect, and effective communication.
Please view this flyer for additional information about the Technician Training Program at the All Children's Hospital (ACH) site.
- Pharmacy Recruiter: Shay Brown ([email protected])
- Program Coordinator: Ryan Silva ([email protected])
Sibley Memorial Hospital Pharmacy
5255 Loughboro Road, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20016
- The Department of Pharmacy's mission is to provide exceptional and professional service to our patients and customers through high-quality drug formulary management, excellent pharmaceutical care systems, and current, unbiased drug information.
- Comprehensive clinical pharmacy services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for our inpatients and outpatients receiving care at Sibley. The Pharmacy is comprised of both centralized and decentralized clinical pharmacists as well as certified pharmacy technicians. Decentralized pharmacists are staffed on the critical care, medical/surgical, oncology, orthopedic, perioperative, emergency, and skilled nursing departments during peak hours each day.
- In addition to hospital pharmacy services, an infusion center pharmacy is in the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center on our campus. Infusion medications are prepared onsite to expedite care of the patients seen there.
Please view this flyer for additional information about the Technician Training Program at the Sibley Memorial Hospital (SMH) site.
- Pharmacy Recruiter: Jaquesta Roberson ([email protected])
- Program Coordinator: Tolulope Akinbo ([email protected])
Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue, Room AA119, Baltimore, MD, 21224
- Manages production and distribution processes for 460 licensed beds
- Provides medication order review and verification
- Performs Pyxis replenishment, unit dose packaging, sterile and non-sterile compounding
- Operating room satellite provides services to 14 operating room suites
- Oncology satellite provides services to 21 infusion chairs.
Please click this flyer for additional information about the Technician Training Program at the Bayview Medical Center (BMC) site.