How To Apply
Three residency positions are available in the Post-Graduate Year One (PGY1) Pharmacy Residency Program. Application and interview deadlines are rolling.
- Application deadline: January 1, 2024
- Preliminary phone interviews: mid-January 2024; on-site interviews: mid-February 2024
- Residency begins: June 17, 2024
- The PGY 1 Pharmacy Residency program at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center abides by the terms of the ASHP Residency Matching Program and the National Matching Service, Inc. and contracts only with the ASHP Residency Matching Program/National Matching Service to fill its residency positions.
- Match Program number is 129913.
This residency site agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.
Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy, or, for foreign graduates, must have received FPGEC certification
Official transcript from an accredited school of pharmacy
Three recommendation forms (three standard ASHP recommendation forms available on PHORCAS)
Letter of intent
Current curriculum vitae
US citizenship/permanent resident or hold an F1 visa with 12 months of Optional Practical Training (OPT) work permit
Please submit your application via PHORCAS, the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application System.
For more information, please e-mail [email protected].
The Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status, or marital status.