I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Pharmacy Internship Program
- Must be enrolled in a Doctorate of Pharmacy program in a College of Pharmacy that is ACPE accredited or seeking accreditation
- Use link to check the status of your school https://www.acpe-accredit.org/shared_info/programsSecure.asp
- Must have completed 1 year of professional pharmacy education (i.e. you must be IN your 2nd year in a 4 year program or 4th year in a 6 year program) when applying
- Licensed and/or international pharmacists will not be considered for this program
- Complete an online application available through this link
- Please include a letter of intent and curriculum vitae as a part of the online application
- Clearly identify IPPE rotations and any community service work that was completed as a part of your curriculum in your CV
- The following URL can be copied and pasted if the hyperlink above does not work: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=288643&company=SFHUP&st=B60D00F21BD0AC181D4C97B74644FC8D04748AFE
- Two letters of recommendation - letters must be emailed directly by the authors to Ms. Lane-Richardson at email@example.com. They may not be forwarded by the student.
The online application is a new system for this year. If students have already submitted their application via email to Ms. Lane-Richardson and received confirmation, no additional steps are needed to apply.
Important Dates + Information
- All application materials should be submitted electronically and is due by the second Monday of November
- You may assume that all materials have been received unless Ms. Lane-Richardson notifies you via email
- Upon review of all application materials, each candidate will be notified via email by the end of December
- If you are selected, phone interviews will start the first full week of January
- Final selections will be made no later than the beginning of March
Please note: This is a very busy time for us! Resident and new pharmacist applications are also reviewed during this time. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.