I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
At JHHC, provider education plays a core role in our collaborative relationship with the facilities and practices in our network. The training presentations below supply relevant and timely information to providers and staff about the health plans we offer at JHHC.
The training presentations give an overview of JHHC and our individual product lines as well as providing updated information on changes and additions to our plans. The presentations also outline the claims, referral, and appeals processes, and lists important numbers and resources for provider inquiries and support.
Provider Education Presentation - All Product Lines
Advantage MD Provider Education Presentation
EHP Provider Education Presentation
Priority Partners Provider Education Presentation
USFHP Provider Education Presentation
The segments in this series include:
- Overview of Johns Hopkins HealthCare - Learn about Johns Hopkins HealthCare’s organizational structure. Presented by Dina Goldberg, Director, Provider Relations. Download Presentation
- Lines of Business - Learn about the three lines of business (health plans) within Johns Hopkins HealthCare. Download Presentation
- Provider Tools and Resources - Learn about the tools, resources, and support that Johns Hopkins HealthCare offers its participating medical providers. Download Presentation
- Care Management Part I - Learn about Johns Hopkins HealthCare’s unique care management program, including the population health structure and process for identifying and outreaching members. Download Presentation
- Care Management Part II - Learn about more services within Johns Hopkins HealthCare’s care management program, including use of the TeleWatch Monitoring System and special needs coordination. Download Presentation
- Care Management Part III - Learn about the efforts of Johns Hopkins HealthCare’s care management program, including the health promotion and wellness unit, HEDIS initiatives, and more. Download Presentation
Required Cultural Competency Training for Priority Partners
Cultural competency training is a requirement for participating providers in the Priority Partners network. HHS offers A Physician's Practical Guide to Culturally Competent Care, a free, online educational program accredited for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. This HHS website offers CME/CE credit and equips health care professionals with awareness, knowledge, and skills to better treat the increasingly diverse U.S. population they serve. Once you have completed the training please fax a copy of your certificate to 410-424-4604.