Corporate Giving Program
Johns Hopkins Health Plans is pleased to offer a Corporate Giving Program to provide grant dollars to charitable organizations.
We recognize many worthwhile organizations are doing outstanding work in our region. We want to support as many non-profits—consistent with our giving guidelines—as our funding allows.
Primary focus area for funding is to address Social Determinants of Health and Wellbeing, including:
- Food insecurity: fresh food access and education about healthy food choices for the entire family
- Healthy aging in place: supportive programs to prioritize and empower senior health
- Programs that educate, empower, and support families and communities to better understand and care for the mental health of youth.
- Johns Hopkins Health Plans is accepting grant applications to fund meaningful programs that can be tracked/monitored and have proven outcomes.
- Local non-profit organizations are invited to apply for a grant up to $20,000 by completing the application.
- Grantees must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Johns Hopkins entities are not eligible.
- Applications will be reviewed and scored with a decision made within 30-45 days.
- Submit Grant Application
- Download the Grant Request for Proposals
- Organization will be notified whether the award is approved or declined.
- The requesting organization should align with the mission of Johns Hopkins Health Plans, which is to empower people on their journey to good health.
- Grant amount will be determined by need and alignment of mission and focus area.
For questions about the program, contact the Johns Hopkins Health Plans Community Relations team at: [email protected]. Thank you for your interest.