Physical Well-Being Resources
Regular physical activity benefits both the body and mind, and is especially important for health care workers.
- Healthy at Hopkins Portal Resources
- Take a Quick Self Care Break
- Somatic Movement Videos from Peabody Dance
- Johns Hopkins University Wellness Program
- Hopkins Gyms in Baltimore
Please click here to access to access the Healthy at Hopkins portal or log onto my.jh.edu and enter ‘Healthy at Hopkins’ into the ‘Search Tools+ Resources’ search engine to locate the tile. Click the heart icon in the upper left corner of the tile to pin it to your ‘favorites’.
Access Yoga and Meditation classes
- Health Journeys: Online motivation programs.
- Change Your Workout
- Fit as a Family
- Get Strong at Home
- Move to loose
- Walk your way to fitness
- Sync up wearable devices to keep track of your daily steps, sleep and other physical activities.
Self-care can take just a few minutes. It can be done at work, on the unit, or in a break room.
- Quick self-care breaks to help release stress or tension in your muscles and refocus on the task at hand.
- Full chair yoga sequence
- Chair dips
- Desk push-ups
- Walking lunges
- Wall sits and calf raises