- Adults for new patient consults and follow-up visits. No surgeries or invasive procedures performed in clinic.
- Specialties include: General Surgery; post-Trauma follow-up; Vascular Surgery; Endocrine Surgery; Foregut and Colorectal Surgery; Kidney, Pancreas and Liver Transplant Surgery; Thoracic Surgery; Liver and Pancreas Surgery; Interventional Radiology (limited diagnoses); Palliative Care; and Surgical Oncology for Liver, Pancreas, Colorectal, Endocrine and Thoracic diagnoses.
- Multidisciplinary clinics include: Kidney and Liver Transplant, Diabetic Foot/Wound, Pancreatic Cancer, Pancreatic Cyst, Liver and Gastric Cancer
- AVerage length of stay: 30 to 90 minutes
Number of Visits
- 90-150 per day
- Staggered shifts Monday-Friday, 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (no call, weekends or holidays)
- 1 RN supervisor, 6 Certified Medical Assistants
- 3 weeks