The Departments of Neurology and Neurosurgery provide expert care to thousands of adults and children each year, many with rare, complex conditions. Our team of neurologists and neurosurgeons offer medical students, residents, fellows and physicians a variety of opportunities to continue training in neurology and neurosurgery.
- Aging and Age-Related Cognitive Disorders Fellowship
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Disorders Fellowship
- Epilepsy Fellowship
- Headache Medicine Fellowship
- Movement Disorders fellowship
- Neuroimmunology and Neurological Infectious Disease Fellowship
- Neurocritical Care Fellowship
- Neuromuscular Medicine Fellowship
- Vascular Neurology Fellowship
Learn About Our Residency ProgramsPlay Video:
Johns Hopkins Neurology Residency Program
Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery Residency Program
Dementia Consortium Conference
The dementia consortium meeting is held online on the third Monday of each month at 4.p.m. The attendees discuss ongoing research and hear presentations from the group or from outside scientists. Anyone interested is invited to attend, please email Corinne Pettigrew, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.