Our experts in the Pediatric and Adult Genetics Clinic work with you to determine a diagnosis and treatment plan to help you and your family best manage your genetic condition. Approximately 1 in 10 people have a rare, genetic condition. Let us help you determine if you are the 1 in 10.
Teams of genetic counselors and physicians who are the world’s experts in genetic conditions provide these services to adults and children who have:
- Multiple medical concerns that suggest an underlying genetic condition
- A family history of a genetic condition
- A physician’s recommendation for a genetic test
- Genetic testing results that need interpretation
- Developmental delays, intellectual disability or autism spectrum disorder
- A birth defect(s)
- Deafness, hard of hearing or vision loss
- Chromosome disorders
Carolyn Applegate, M.G.C., C.G.C.
Kelsey Guthrie, M.G.C., C.G.C.
Gretchen MacCarrick, M.S., C.G.C.
Weiyi Mu, Sc.M.
Amy Patterson, M.S., C.G.C.
Jennifer Cedeno, Genetic Counselor Assistant
Dana Goins, Clinic Manager
LaVita Hines, Financial Clearance Coordinator
Dora Knight, Senior Medical Office Coordinator