I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine manages seven clinics which are staffed by medical providers who are among the world’s experts in genetic conditions.
Staff who answer our main appointment line will collect your medical information and will work with our genetic counselors to determine which clinic and health care providers are the most appropriate for you.
Conditions We Treat in Each Clinic
- If your doctor has asked you to see a geneticist, your visit may be to the Pediatric and Adult Genetics Clinic.
- Evaluation of genetic test results, neurologic conditions and undiagnosed disorders: Center for Genetic Counseling.
- Marfan syndrome, Loeys-Dietz syndrome, aortic root aneurysm and others: Cardiovascular Connective Tissue Disorder Clinic.
- Short stature/dwarfism/achondroplasia, hypophosphatemia, osteogenesis imperfecta (OI), bone disorders/conditions, cleft palate and craniosynostosis: Greenberg Skeletal Dysplasia Center.
- Kabuki syndrome, Sotos syndrome, Beckwith-Wiedemann syndromeand other overgrowth disorders: Epigenetics and Chromatin Disorders Clinic.
- Phenylketonuria (PKU), maple syrup urine disease (MSUD) and other inborn errors of metabolism: Metabolic Genetics Clinic.
- Gaucher, Fabry, Pompe, Niemann–Pick disease, Hunter syndrome, and other diseases that affect the lysosomes: Lysosomal Storage Disease Center.
Schedule an Appointment