I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine | Department of Genetic Medicine manages seven clinics which are staffed by medical providers who are among the world’s experts in genetic conditions.
Staff who answer our main appointment line will collect your medical information and will work with our genetic counselors to determine which clinic and health care providers are the most appropriate for you.
Conditions We Treat in Each Clinic
- Pediatric and Adult Genetics Clinic: visit this clinic if your doctor has asked you to see a geneticist.
- Center for Genetic Counseling: evaluation of genetic test results, neurologic conditions and undiagnosed disorders
- Pediatric Cancer Predisposition Clinic: specializes in the diagnosis and management of children and young adults with inherited cancer predisposition syndromes.
- Cardiovascular Connective Tissue Disorder Clinic: Marfan syndrome, Loeys-Dietz syndrome, aortic root aneurysm and others
- Greenberg Skeletal Dysplasia Center: short stature/dwarfism/achondroplasia, hypophosphatemia, osteogenesis imperfecta (OI), bone disorders/conditions, cleft palate and craniosynostosis
- Epigenetics and Chromatin Disorders Clinic: Kabuki syndrome, Sotos syndrome, Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome and other overgrowth disorders
- Metabolic Genetics Clinic: phenylketonuria (PKU), maple syrup urine disease (MSUD) and other inborn errors of metabolism.
- Lysosomal Storage Disease Center: Gaucher, Fabry, Pompe, Niemann–Pick disease, Hunter syndrome, and other diseases that affect the lysosomes.
Schedule an Appointment