I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Cardiovascular Connective Tissue Clinic
Our mission is to provide coordinated care for individuals at risk for aortic and arterial aneurysm/dissection. Our clinic is dedicated to quality medical care in the diagnosis and treatment of those with aortic aneurysm syndromes and related disorders. Through expert team management, research and family education, we strive to continually increase the quality of life of our patients.
Schedule an Appointment
Conditions We Treat
We welcome confirmed diagnoses as well as rule-in/out for genetic aneurysm pre-disposing conditions, such as:
- Marfan syndrome
- Loeys-Dietz syndrome
- Familial aneurysm/dissection
- Shprintzen-Goldberg syndrome
- Turner syndrome (with aortopathy)
- Aortic and arterial aneurysm/dissections of unknown etiology
- Bicuspid aortic valve with aortopathy
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, vascular type
- Arterial tortuosity syndrome
- Other genetic syndromes where aortic aneurysms are diagnosed upon cardiac workup
Our approach to patient care includes:
- Application of evidence-based medical therapy and research to the individualized treatment of our patients, including medication, lifestyle modifications and incorporation of genetic and familial factors
- Quality aortic imaging through our cardiology and radiology departments
- Multidisciplinary care coordination may be required with specialists in vascular, neurovascular and cardiothoracic surgery, as well as nonvascular specialties, such as ophthalmology, orthopedics and pulmonary.
- Family assessment and screening, if appropriate
- Education and support of patients and their families through emergency preparedness, connections for psychosocial support and other educational documentation
We look forward to addressing your concerns and providing you excellent care.
Cardiovascular Connective Tissue Disorder Clinic Team
Senior Medical Office Coordinator
Jennifer Pardo Habashi, MD
Gretchen MacCarrick, MS CGC
Genetic CounselorPhone: 410-955-0316