NOTICE: THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR HAS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED IN-PERSON SERVICES.
Submit requests for official transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com. We strongly encourage using electronic transcripts and verifications in lieu of paper.
- There is no charge for a transcript ordered directly from The School of Medicine.
- Transcripts ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse incur a cost.
- It takes approximately five business days to prepare and send a transcript. Ph.D. and Masters graduates with degrees conferred in May 2005 and M.D. graduates with degrees conferred in May 2007 or earlier should anticipate significantly longer delays as those records are stored off site.
- Standard delivery of transcripts is by first-class U.S. Mail.
- Official transcripts cannot be released to students or graduates.
- Non degree students (i.e. postdoctoral fellows, special students) - include year(s) in which coursework was taken.
Paper Transcript Request
A transcript request form can be obtained here.
Please submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 410-955-0826
Original signature of requestor must be included, requests received without requestor signature will not be processed.
A paper transcript can also be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse -- there is a fee for this service.
Order a paper transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse. Check the status of a transcript ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Electronic Transcript Request
Your transcript will be sent securely through the National Student Clearinghouse (a secure electronic alternative to the traditional paper transcript) in a PDF format via email. There is a fee for this service..
Note: Electronic transcripts sent to a recipient other than the student/graduate are considered OFFICIAL upon delivery, but become UNOFFICIAL if passed on to another recipient. Electronic transcripts sent to a student/graduate are issued as a 'Student Copy' and are UNOFFICIAL.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of the Registrar by e-mail at email@example.com.
Transcript and/or Dean's Letter Requests for MIDUS or EFDO
Applies to M.D. graduates only
If you are a JHUSOM M.D. graduate applying for fellowship and need a transcript or Dean’s letter prepared for a fellowship application and sent to the Medical Institution Document Upload Service (MIDUS) or ERAS Fellowship Documents Office (EFDO), you will need to enter this contact information on the ERAS website to generate a personalized request to be sent to the Office of the Registrar and/or Student Affair's Office:
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Office of the Registrar
Edward D. Miller Research Building
733 N. Broadway, Suite 147
Baltimore, Maryland 21205
Ms. Robin Lin Lenzo
Director, Student Services and Housing
The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
733 North Broadway
Baltimore, Maryland 21205