Skip Navigation

COVID-19: We are vaccinating patients ages 12+. Learn more:

Vaccines, Boosters & 3rd Doses | Testing | Patient Care | Visitor Guidelines | Coronavirus | Self-Checker | Email Alerts


Philips Respironics issued a recall for some CPAP and BiLevel PAP devices and mechanical ventilators. Learn more.

Request a Transcript from the School of Medicine


Submit requests for official transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.comWe strongly encourage using electronic transcripts and verifications in lieu of paper.

Important Information

  • There is no charge for a transcript ordered directly from the School of Medicine.
  • Transcripts ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse incur a cost.
  • It takes approximately five business days to prepare and send a transcript. Ph.D. and Masters graduates with degrees conferred in May 2005 and M.D. graduates with degrees conferred in May 2007 or earlier should anticipate significantly longer delays as those records are stored off site.
  • Transcripts delivered by first-class U.S. Mail.
  • Official transcripts cannot be released to students or graduates.
  • Non degree students (i.e. postdoctoral fellows, special students) - include year(s) in which coursework was taken.

Paper Transcript Request

Transcript request form here.

Please submit your request by completing SEAM's online form or fax to 410-955-0826.

Original signature of requestor must be included, requests received without requestor signature will not be processed.

A paper transcript can be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse -- there is a fee for this service.

Order a paper transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse. Check the status of a transcript ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Electronic Transcript Request

Order an electronic transcript.  Check the status of a transcript ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Transcripts are sent securely through the National Student Clearinghouse (a secure electronic alternative to the traditional paper transcript) in a PDF format via email. There is a fee for this service.

Note: Electronic transcripts sent to a recipient other than the student/graduate are considered OFFICIAL upon delivery, but become UNOFFICIAL if passed on to another recipient.  Electronic transcripts sent to a student/graduate are issued as a 'Student Copy' and are not official.


Contact the Office of the Registrar by completing SEAM's online form.

Transcript and/or Dean's Letter Requests for MIDUS or EFDO

Applies to M.D. graduates only

JHUSOM M.D. graduates applying for fellowship that requires a transcript or Dean’s letter prepared for fellowship application through the Medical Institution Document Upload Service (MIDUS) or ERAS Fellowship Documents Office (EFDO) - please include the following contact information on the ERAS website, this generates a personalized request directly to the Office of the Registrar, and/or Student Affair's Office:


Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Office of the Registrar
Edward D. Miller Research Building
733 N. Broadway, Suite 147
Baltimore, Maryland  21205

Fax: 410-955-0826

Dean’s Letter

Ms. Robin Lin Lenzo
Director, Student Services and Housing
The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
733 North Broadway
Baltimore, Maryland 21205

Phone410-955-3419 / 410-955-0544

back to top button