Charge for Certification Letter
There is no charge for a School of Medicine certification letter.
Approximately five business days.
Current SOM Affiliates
Submit request via email to [email protected]. Include the information outlined below.
Former SOM Affiliates
Submit request by fax to 410-955-0826, or email to [email protected].
Include in Your Request
Complete this form or include the following information:
- Name of student, fellow or graduate at time of attendance
- Current name of student, fellow or graduate
- Indicate if person was a student, fellow or graduate and program or department to which person is/was affiliated
- If a person had more than one affiliation with JHU School of Medicine, indicate which affiliations require certification
- Years of attendance
- Email address to where the certification will be sent
- If the requestor is not the individual affiliated with JHU School of Medicine, include a release of information form
- Requestors phone and/or email (for any questions about your request)
- Original signature of requestor, requests received without signature will not be processed
Please Note: If money owed to JHU, certification letter will not be released until the account is satisfied.
Contact the Office of the Registrar at [email protected].
Need a certification letter for JHUSOM faculty?
Contact the Office of Faculty Information at [email protected].