The School of Medicine issues certificates for successful completion of full-time fellowships.
Request a replacement certificate in writing to:
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Attn: Office of the Registrar - Certificate Request
Edward D. Miller Research Building
733 North Broadway, Suite 147
Baltimore, MD 21205-2196
Include a check for $25 per certificate, payable to "The Johns Hopkins University" along with a cover letter including:
- Name at time of fellowship completion
- Last four digits of Social Security number, if applicable
- Current name (if different, specify which name should appear on certificate)
- Mailing address
- Your contact phone number and email address (in case of questions)
- Year fellowship completed
- Department worked for
- For a replacement of certificate (name change, title change, correction of dates), return original certificate with your request
Please note: It takes approximately six weeks to process a replacement/duplicate certificate.
Issued by the Medical Staff Office of the Johns Hopkins Hospital. Call 410-735-7000 for information.
Contact the Office of the Registrar by email at [email protected].