Skip Navigation

Phone Service Update

We are experiencing extremely high call volume related to COVID-19 vaccine interest. Please understand that our phone lines must be clear for people with urgent and acute medical care needs. Unfortunately, this means we are unable to accept phone calls to schedule COVID-19 vaccinations at this time. When this changes, we will update this web site. Read more COVID-19 Vaccine Information

Patient Care Options | Visitor Guidelines | Coronavirus Information | Self-Checker | Get Email Alerts

Request a Name Change for School of Medicine Records

Current graduate students and postdoctoral fellows, request name changes through your department/program coordinator. Provide proper documentation supporting the request (marriage license, divorce decree, etc). Your department will notify the Office of the Registrar for processing.

Other students submit name change requests via fax to 410-955-0826 or email to

Submit an information request form or prepare a letter with the following information:

  1. Original name of student or graduate
  2. Current name of student or graduate
  3. Effective date of change
  4. Reason for change
  5. Original signature of graduate or student, requests received without an original signature are denied.
  6. Include documentation supporting your request (marriage license, divorce decree, etc.)


Contact the Office of the Registrar at

back to top button