This information applies only to School of Medicine students, postdoctoral fellows, trainees, observers and visiting medical students.
To replace a lost or stolen ID badge if you are an SOM student:
1. If you are an SOM student, contact the Office of the Registrar at [email protected] to report your lost or stolen SOM ID badge. The ID Office receives an authorization form directly from our office.
- Office of the Registrar hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
2. Report directly to the Cashier's Office, Nelson Building, and pay $15 for a replacement ID badge.
3. Take your payment receipt to the ID Office, Harvey/Nelson Building, Room 108 to receive a replacement ID badge.
- ID Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.