To teach, develop and provide the most accurate diagnostic tests and treatments in neuroradiology.
Our team of neuroradiology experts strive to provide the finest in current and future patient care through the compassionate application of cutting-edge techniques in diagnostic, functional and anatomic imaging, as well as therapeutic interventions in the fields of neuroscience and otorhinolaryngology
To be a world leader in the patient-oriented practice and technological advancement of neuroradiology, image-based neuroscience and image-guided, minimally invasive therapeutics, training the leaders of the next generation.
Our Experts Interpret:
- MRI of the brain, spine, neck, face, temporomandibular joints (TMJ), orbits, head and temporal bones.
- CT scans of the brain, spine, neck, face, sinuses, temporal bones and head.
- Myelograms of the cervical spine, thoracic spine and lumbar spine.
- Arteriograms (angiograms) of the brain, head, spine, neck, carotid vasculature, vertebral vasculature and face.
- PET scans of the brain, neck, face and head.
- Nuclear medicine studies of the brain, spine, neck, face, TMJ, orbits, head and temporal bones.