I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Physical therapists at Johns Hopkins work with patients to create and carry out the best course of treatment for conditions that limit the ability to move, play sports, or perform daily activities. Our skilled team of therapists helps to prevent further injury, reduce pain, and maximize physical functioning.
Our Specialty Areas
Physical therapy is a key component in most of our rehabilitation programs. Learn more about the role physical therapists play in:
- Neuromuscular rehabilitation
- Back and spine pain rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- Stroke and brain injury rehabilitation
- Multiple sclerosis rehabilitation
- Sports rehabilitation
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Amputee rehabilitation
Contact us for a physical therapy assessment or for more information.
Specialized Physical Therapy Programs
- Rehabilitation for performing artists
- Schroth Method for scoliosis
- Physical therapy and gait analysis for runners
- LSVT BIG for people with Parkinson disease
- Lymphedema management
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
- Other sports performance enhancement programs
- Bike – computerized and high-speed video evaluation of cycle fit
- Golf – Titleist Performance Institute 3D computerized swing assessment
- Play – pre-participation sports concussion screening
- Wound care
Johns Hopkins Physical Therapy Clinic Locations
As part of the Johns Hopkins Rehabilitation Network, we offer several convenient outpatient locations for physical therapy:
Physical Therapy for Scoliosis: Sophie's Story
Sophie’s mom noticed her daughter’s scoliosis during a quick test that any parent can do at home. Thanks to Sophie’s early diagnosis, nighttime bracing and Schroth exercises guided by physical therapist Peiting Lien, Sophie can keep scoliosis in check without surgery.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.