- Aquatic Therapy
- Back Pain and Neck Pain Rehabilitation
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Center
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Noninvasive Brain Stimulation
- Occupational Therapy for Mental Health
- Outpatient Intensive Post-Acute Rehabilitation
- Parkinson's Rehabilitation Program
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
At the Johns Hopkins Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, we aim to restore function and help you maximize your quality of life. Whether that means managing pain, learning to walk, returning to work, or adjusting to life after illness, our team of experts works with you to design a custom treatment plan tailored to your unique needs.
Our Rehabilitation Programs
- Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) Program
- Prosthesis and Orthosis Rehabilitation Program
- Rehabilitation for Golfers
- Rehabilitation for Performing Artists
- Running Program
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Stroke and Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Swallowing Rehabilitation and Swallow Studies
- Vestibular Therapy
- Wound Care
Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language therapy play a major role in many of our rehabilitation programs. Learn more about each type of therapy, our therapists and our convenient locations.
The Johns Hopkins Rehabilitation Network offers a variety of hospital-based services that can help prepare you to return home after your hospital stay.
Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation
Our inpatient programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and staffed with experienced physicians, nurses and therapists to help you practice self-care before returning home.
Our inpatient rehab consult team assesses patients in inpatient units and acute care settings to recommend the right rehabilitation strategies.
Nurse Liaison Service
Our nurse liaisons are experienced professionals who help connect patients and their physicians with the right rehabilitation program at Johns Hopkins.
Renaissance Skilled Nursing Facility
The Renaissance Skilled Nusring Facility at Sibley Memorial Hospital serves as a bridge between acute care and unassisted living, providing patients with a focused and consistent level of support.
Schedule An Appointment
Schedule by phonePhysician appointments: 443-997-5476 Therapy appointments:
Maryland clinics except Bayview: 443-997-5476
Johns Hopkins Bayview: 410-550-0414 Sibley Memorial Hospital: 202-364-7665
Schedule online through MyChartLog into MyChart | MyChart FAQ
Patient Resource Center
The Patient Resource Center provides assistance between appointments with your physician. For assistance between therapy appointments, please contact the clinic location.
Phone: 410-614-4030 and select option 2 | Fax: 410-614-4033