Our state-of-the-art, 209-bed Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children’s Center building, which opened in 2012, is designed to provide you and your child with the latest advances in family-centered care. Additional outpatient clinics are housed in the nearby David M. Rubenstein Child Health Building.
Make an Appointment
We offer online scheduling for new patient video visits.
For an in-person appointment, call:
Schedule or request an appointment online through MyChart.
- Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
- Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Cardiac Surgery
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Fetal Program
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Genetic Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Lipid Research and Atherosclerosis
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Pediatric Burn Center
- Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Trauma Center
- Pediatric and Congenital Heart Center
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Quality and Safety
- Sleep Center
Call 410-955-5333 for information about parking.