I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Johns Hopkins HealthCare’s Population Health Research and Development (R&D) Unit works internally with all products as well as with the broader Johns Hopkins community. The R&D Unit frequently completes research studies and evaluations, some of which can be found below for your reference. In addition, information is included on this page about the Data Sharing for Research Review Committee (DSRRC), which reviews research requests to use JHHC data, and the JHCP Research and Projects Committee, which reviews research requests to use Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Epic and claims data.
Learn more about Research and Development.
- Birth Outcome Evaluation of Priority Partners Members
- Calculating Cost Savings for EHP Care Management Programs
- Comparison of Buprenorphine and Methadone Treatment among Medicaid Enrollees
- Measuring Value and Outcomes for Continuous Quality Improvement
- Palliative Care Improves Healthcare Utilization in Cancer Patients Near End of Life
- Patient-Reported Reasons for Emergency Department Visits in a Medicaid Population
- The Application of ACG's in Patient Identification and Stratification for a Medicare ACO
- Key Design Considerations When Calculating Cost Savings for Population Health Management Programs in an Observational Setting
- Going Beyond Clinical Care to Reduce Health Care Spending
JHHC Data Sharing for Research Review Committee (DSRRC)
Composed of individuals from across the Johns Hopkins Health System, the DSRRC reviews the scientific merit, impact and appropriateness of all research requests originating from investigators to do research with JHHC administrative, care management, and or medical claims data.
The scientific merit, impact and appropriateness criteria will be judged according to the mission of JHHC. The research project must have IRB approval to be approved by the Committee. The activities of the Committee do not extend to review of authorizations already signed by plan members directing that their protected health information be disclosed to a third-party, even if that third-party is a researcher.
Download the Data Request Application.
JHCP Research and Projects Committee
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP) is a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM) and regularly collaborates with Johns Hopkins Healthcare (JHHC) when researchers are interested in linking JHCP patient data from EPIC and claims data. If a researcher is interested in working with JHCP patient data from EPIC, they should complete the JHCP Research or Project Application. If you have any questions please contact Wendy Greenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Todd Nesson (email@example.com).