I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
USFHP offers programs and services to help members better manage their health. As USFHP members, your patients can take advantage of the following:
- Prescription coverage: Johns Hopkins USFHP utilizes the TRICARE pharmacy formulary for prescription drug benefits. The USFHP pharmacy and formulary can be viewed here.
- Dental care: USFHP members take advantage of two free dental cleanings per year and dental discount benefits administered through United Concordia Companies, Inc. (UCCI) and its Concordia Advantage. Members can call UCCI customer service at 1-800-332-0366.
- Care management program: This program offers tools and ongoing support that members need to better understand and manage their health through the Care Management Population Health initiative. Members can call 1-800-557-6916 for more information.
- Healthy Living for USFHP: Health and wellness programs for members ages 45+ to help them and their loved ones develop a healthier lifestyle through health education and the guidance of medical experts.
- Pregnancy resources: Various programs for expectant moms including case management and the Partners with Moms program. For additional information about these programs, members should call customer service at 1-800-808-7347.
- 24 hour nurse hotline: Members can speak to a real registered nurse 24 hours a day for general medical advice. Members should call 1-866-444-3008 pin #382.
- HealthLink@hopkins: This is the secure web portal for members' personal health information. Members can login and register at hopkinsmedicine.org/usfhp.
- Vision care discounts including lenses, frames, and LASIK eye surgery performed by Johns Hopkins doctors
- Discounts on selected cosmetic procedures performed by Johns Hopkins doctors
- Discounts on selected fertility treatment services performed by Johns Hopkins doctors
Appointment Access Standards
|Service||Appointment Wait Time (not more than)|
Behavioral health providers must:
- Refer patients to the ER within six hours for non-life-threatening emergencies
- Initial visits for routine care within ten business days
- Provide urgent care within 48 hours
- Follow up routine care within 30 days for new or existing patients