I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD offers preferred provider organization (PPO) plans and health maintenance organization (HMO) plans with Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage for Medicare-eligible residents in Maryland. Advantage MD serves Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Howard, Montgomery, Somerset, Washington, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties.
Advantage MD has programs and services to help members better manage their health. Advantage MD recently launched the Johns Hopkins Advantage MD Benefits Explorer, an interactive tool designed to help Advantage MD members quickly and easily find coverage information related to specific services. For detailed information on what each individual plan offers, visit benefits.hopkinsmedicare.com, or see the summary of benefits:
2022 Summary of Benefits
2022 Summary of Benefits D-SNP (HMO)
As Advantage MD members, your patients can take advantage of the following:
- Care management services: Members have a variety of educational and support services available to them. These services are designed to support all members, regardless of where they are on the health continuum. Our service areas include:
- Preventive Health: Members work with a licensed nurse or social worker to better manage a condition or get additional support to stay healthy.
- Complex Care: Members with multiple complex comorbidities can work with care managers to coordinate their care, review medications, and better understand and manage their conditions.
- Transition of Care: Members get support after a long or short term change in their health, such as a new diagnosis or returning home from the hospital or skilled nursing facility.
- Maternal/Child Health: Members receive education and resources to support their pregnancy journey. We offer personal care management if their pregnancy needs extra support. We also have a special NICU program and can provide care management services to children through their childhood.
- 24 hour nurse hotline: Members can speak to a real registered nurse 24 hours a day for general medical advice.
- HealthLink@hopkins: 24/7 secure online access to personal health information. Members can login or register at medicareadvantage.healthtrioconnect.com.
- Post Discharge Meal Delivery: Johns Hopkins Advantage MD (HMO) members are eligible to receive three meals per day for five days, after discharge from an inpatient hospital stay or a skilled nursing facility through Mom’s Meals.
- The Silver&Fit® Exercise and Healthy Aging Program: Available to Johns Hopkins Advantage MD (PPO) Plus and (PPO) Premier members at no additional cost. Also available to Johns Hopkins Advantage MD (HMO) and (PPO) members for an additional monthly premium.
- Vaccine Coverage
- Health Education Programs: Members can choose from a variety of health education programs and workshops to help achieve their best health.
- Hearing Aid Services: Johns Hopkins Advantage MD covers up to two hearing aids per year when purchased through TruHearing.