Delivering quality medical services to our members is the hallmark of Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC (JHHC), and we rely on our network providers to do this.
JHHC's Provider Relations Department is dedicated to the partnerships we've established within our provider network. Provider Relations Network Managers and Coordinators work closely with providers and facilities to satisfy the needs of our program enrollees. These include but aren't limited to:
- Rate negotiation and services coordination for non-par providers/vendors
- Needs analyses for network expansions
- Orientation for new providers
- Routine office visits for ongoing training and assurance of contractual compliance
- Annual seminars on general and specific topics of interest
- Updated policies and procedure information
- Network management/monitoring for adequacy, access, appointment and availability
- Immediate response to inquiries, requests and/or issues
- Routine correspondence and communication
Interested in joining our network? Contact our Provider Relations department at 888-895-4998 or 410-762-5385. You may also fill out our Letter of Interest - Request to Join Network form.
Provider Frequently Asked Questions
Approximately 30 days from the time we receive your claim. Want to get paid even faster? Did you know that Johns Hopkins HealthCare now offers electronic payments to its providers? Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is easy to set up and once complete guarantees a quicker reimbursement. For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-895-4998 today.
Certain medications require prior authorization before coverage is approved to ensure medical necessity, clinical appropriateness and/ or cost effectiveness. Coverage of these drugs is subject to specific criteria approved by physicians and pharmacists on the Johns Hopkins Health Care Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee. To see a list of drugs that require prior authorization, visit the pharmacy sections for EHP, Priority Partners or US Family Health Plan.
HealthLINK is a secure, online web portal for Johns Hopkins Employer Health Plan (EHP), John Hopkins US Family Health Plan (USFHP) and Priority Partners MCO members and their in network providers. As a provider, you can check patient eligibility, claims status, submit and check the status of referrals and authorizations, run patient reports, send secure messages to Customer Service and more. To sign up for an account, contact Provider Relations at 1-888-895-4998.