I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
HealthLINK@Hopkins is a secure, online web portal for Johns Hopkins Employer Health Programs (EHP), Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan (USFHP), Priority Partners, and Advantage MD members and their in-network providers.
As a provider you can:
- Submit claims and search for existing claims
- Review electronic remittance advice or download onto a PC
- Search for members based on name, member ID, PCP or DOB
- Receive reports such as member rosters
- Check status of referrals and authorizations
- Directly enter referrals and certain services for prior authorization
- Send secure messages to Customer Service
Log in to the HealthLINK portal for USFHP patients.
First time users must register with an account. If at any time you need assistance with registration, contact your Network Manager directly or Provider Relations at 1-888-895-4998.
The following guides will help you navigate the portal with ease:
- Quick reference guide
- How to add a claim in HealthLINK
- Checking authorization status in HealthLINK
- How to access the provider roster in HealthLINK
- How to access the member roster in HealthLINK
- How to access reports in HealthLINK
- Checking claim status and remit report in HealthLINK
- Checking eligibility status and benefit information in HealthLINK
Need more information on how to run and download reports through Document Manager? View our Document Manager Quick Reference Guide.
Other Helpful Resources
HealthLINK is available to members as well! Please visit your health plan's website for more information.