JHHC’s Provider Engagement Liaison and Clinical Transformation Team (PECT)
JHHC’s PECT team fosters collaborative relationships with providers of all specialties to achieve the following goals:
- to ensure that each health plan member is a priority
- to support overall business and operational success
- to drive quality and health care performance measures
The PECT Team uses the Population Health Improvement Program (PHIP), Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) measures and CMS Star Ratings to align with equitable health care industry standards.
HEDIS, VBP, CMS Five-Star Quality Rating System
- HEDIS: consists of 60 to 75 measures, depending on the type of health plan, across eight domains of care. Please refer to the HEDIS Quality Measures Toolkit for more information on how you can affect performance.
- Maryland Department of Health (MDH)’s Population Health Incentive Program (PHIP): The PHIP from MDH is driven by performance and includes VBP HEDIS measure goals defined by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and MDH.
- CMS Five-Star Quality Rating System: evaluates quality and performance of Medicare Advantage plans and prescription drug plans.
For more information, please contact the JHHC PECT team at ProviderEngagement@jhhc.com
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).