Johns Hopkins HealthCare is pleased to announce its new Corporate Giving Program to provide grant dollars to charitable organizations.
We recognize many worthwhile organizations are doing outstanding work in our region. We want to support as many non-profits—consistent with our giving guidelines—as our funding allows.
JHHCs primary focus area for funding is to address Social Determinants of Health and Wellbeing, including:
- Food insecurity: fresh food access and education about healthy food choices for the entire family
- Healthy aging in place: supportive programs to prioritize and empower senior health
- Programs that educate, empower, and support families and communities to better understand and care for the mental health of youth.
- JHHC is accepting grant applications to fund meaningful programs that can be tracked/monitored and have proven outcomes.
- Local non-profit organizations are invited to apply for a grant up to $20,000 by completing the application.
- Grantees must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Johns Hopkins entities are not eligible.
- Applications will be reviewed and scored with a decision made within 30-45 days.
- Submit applications to JHHCCommunityRelations@jhhc.com (Community Relations office at JHHC).
- Organization will be notified whether the award is approved or declined.
- The requesting organization should align with the mission of JHHC, which is to empower people on their journey to good health.
- Grant amount will be determined by need and alignment of mission and focus area.
For questions about the program, contact the JHHC Community Relations team at: JHHCCommunityRelations@jhhc.com. Thank you for your interest.