In addition to the Dietetic Internship Program application, please hand-write a personal statement that will include all of the elements listed below. The personal statement should be limited to three pages, single-sided. The statement will be evaluated on the basis of clarity of expression and thought, as well as inclusion of all requested elements. Upload your handwritten letter in the DICAS "Uploaded Documents" section.
- How did you become interested in nutrition and dietetics?
- Why are you interested in a dietetic internship with a clinical emphasis?
- Why are you interested in applying to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center?
- How do you think that the internship will help you achieve your short and long-term goals?
- Include an assessment of your personal characteristics, including your strengths and areas for development.
- What are your significant achievements and accomplishments that may not be identifiable from the rest of the application?
- Do you have any significant events or obstacles that have affected your personal growth and preparation for the Dietetic Internship Program?