Medical Services and Care
Learn about our medical services provided by our team of experts.
Patients and Visitors
Learn how we strive to keep you comfortable during your stay with us.
Maps and Directions
4940 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, Maryland 21224.
Schedule appointments, view test results and more.
Let Us Help You Find Your Way at Bayview
The new Johns Hopkins Find Your Way app will help you:
- Get step-by-step directions to appointments.
- Locate and save your parking spot.
- Find amenities and services along your way.
- Search for a physician or provider.
- Access MyChart.
Payments and Billing Assistance
- Estimate Your Bill: Create an online estimate for the hospital fee portion of your care.
- Pay Your Bill: Pay your bill online or by phone. Contact us with questions.
- Federal Price Transparency: View the list of standard hospital charges.
- Insurance Information: Review the list of insurance plans we accept.
- Financial Assistance: Explore ways to get help paying your medical bills. Learn about payment plans.
- No Surprises Act: Learn about a new right you have as a patient.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center is one of the top-ranked hospitals in the region, according to U.S. News & World Report’s 2023–24 Best Hospitals list.
The Many Ways We Care for You
Learn how different teams at Johns Hopkins Bayview make sure you have a great experience as a patient. Throughout your visit, you will experience the capable, nurturing care that sets us apart.
Central Sterile Processing
Give Blood, Save Lives!
To ensure there is an ample blood supply in our region, Johns Hopkins Bayview hosts an American Red Cross blood drive every 56 days. If you are an eligible donor, we encourage you to participate in one of our upcoming drives.