At Johns Hopkins Bayview, your health and safety are our very highest priorities. We are ready to care for you and your family. Learn how we are keeping you safe and protected so that you can get the care you need.
COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- Per Governor Larry Hogan, Johns Hopkins Medicine is working to secure vaccine supply that will allow us to administer the COVID-19 vaccine to Maryland residents, including our patients age 75 and older, as well as other individuals as outlined in Phase IB.
- We hope to start offering vaccinations to this group during the week of January 18, 2021.
- An eligible patient is anyone who has received care with a Johns Hopkins Medicine provider within the last two years.
- Over the next few weeks, individuals who meet these criteria will be contacted via email or phone when it is their turn to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment in MyChart.
- Read more about our vaccine distribution plan in Maryland.
Updated January 15, 2021
Helping You Manage Your Care
Manage appointments, communicate with your providers and more.
Pay Your Bill
Pay your bill online or by phone. Contact us with questions.
Explore ways to get help paying your medical bills. Learn about payment plans.
Estimate Your Bill
Create an online estimate for the hospital fee portion of your care.
The Many Ways We Care for You
Learn how different teams at Johns Hopkins Bayview make sure you have a great experience as a patient. Throughout your visit, you will experience the capable, nurturing care that sets us apart.
Sign up for MyChart
Current patients can create an account in minutes. Complete an online form from the convenience of your home to communicate with your provider, access test results, request prescription renewals and manage your appointments.