The Armstrong Institute provides engaging, interactive and practical eLearning experiences to help health care professionals at all levels contribute to safe, high-quality care. Unlike many compliance-focused courses, the online courses in myLearning@Armstrong catalog encourage critical thinking and provide frequent opportunities for participants to apply new concepts to realistic scenarios.
Register at any time for these self-paced modules. Sign up as an individual learner or bring these online learning experiences to employees across your organization. Contact us about bulk discounts and custom bundles.
Benefits of Our Courses
- Johns Hopkins expertise in delivering safe, high quality health care
- Earn continuing education credits
- Realistic scenarios and simulations applied to your work
- Self-paced for your schedule
- Communication and teamwork
- Event reporting and error disclosure
- High reliability in health care
- Comprehensive Unit-based Safety Program (CUSP)
- Conflict management
- Patient-centered care
- Human factors engineering