I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
To help us treat you at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, please bring the following items with you:
- Your orange hospital ID card (if you have one)
- Your health insurance card
- Personal identification, such as a driver’s license
- Referral forms from your HMO/PPO (if required)
- Your medical records, x-rays, or prior test results (if your doctor has requested them)
- A written letter of authorization from insurance (if you are covered by worker’s compensation)
- A copy of your advance directive/living will (if you have one)
Your Personal Items
We encourage you to bring only essential items to the hospital, and we will help make sure they are safeguarded during your stay. Following are some tips on keeping your personal items secure:
- Glasses. When not wearing them, place them in a case labeled with your name and store them in the top drawer of your bedside table.
- Dentures. Store them in a denture cup in the top drawer of your bedside table.
- Clothing. Send home any clothing that you have worn with a family member.
- Valuables. Items such as jewelry, watches, money, and credit cards can be secured in the cashier’s office or, if available, in an in-room safe. Let your nurse know if you have such items.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.