Whether you're visiting for interviews, campus tours or Second Look weekend, Baltimore welcomes you.
How to Get Here
Being centrally located on the East Coast means there are many ways to get to Baltimore:
- Fly into one of two nearby airports — Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) Thurgood Marshall or Dulles International.
- Arrive by train at historic Penn Station.
- Catch a Greyhound, megabus or BoltBus.
- Drive in on one of three major highways that run through Baltimore City: interstates 95, 70 or 83.
Where to Stay
A variety of accommodations is available to you during your stay in Baltimore:
- Hotels in an affordable price range.
- Short-term housing just two blocks from the Johns Hopkins East Baltimore campus.
- A room or house rental, for a real local experience.
Where to Eat