Reunion & Alumni Weekend
On June 1-4, we celebrated the 2023 Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Reunion and Alumni Weekend featuring reunions for class years ending in 3 and 8 and activities for all alumni and friends.
“Save the Date,” for our 2024 Reunion and Alumni Weekend – May 30 – June 2, 2024.
Reunion Program Recordings
- Michael M.E. Johns, M.D. Public Policy Lecture with Speaker Ken Kaufman, Managing Director and Chair of Kaufman Hall
- Reunion Symposium with Speaker Selwyn Vickers, M.D., F.A.C.S., President and CEO, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Award and Portrait Presentations
On June 2-5, over 380 School of Medicine alumni and friends returned to campus for the 2022 School of Medicine Reunion and Alumni Weekend, the first to be held in-person in two years. Over 25 programs and experiences were hosted over the weekend with many memorable opportunities to reconnect, discover, and celebrate.
This year’s reunion recognized graduating classes with years ending in 2 and 7. Together with the Grand Classes (alumni who graduated over 50 years ago), they generously raised $12,304,884 to support the School of Medicine, nearly doubling their fundraising goal of $6,500,000.
Thank you to everyone who participated and contributed to what was a memorable weekend.
Reunion Program Recordings
- The Michael M.E. Johns, M.D. Public Policy Lecture
- The Reunion Symposium
- The Award & Portrait Presentations
- 2022 Campus Tours
- 2022 Alumni Weekend BBQ
- Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures Past, Present, and Future
- 2022 Grand Classes Lunch
- 2022 Underrepresented in Medicine and Science Reception
- 2022 Michael M.E. Johns, M.D. Public Policy Lecture
- 2022 Award and Portrait Presentations
- 2022 Reunion Symposium
- 2022 Student Research Rounds
- 2022 Alumni Weekend Welcome Reception
- 2022 Alumni Weekend Lunch
- 2022 Book Talk
- 2022 Back to School in 60 Minutes
- 2022 50th Reunion Dinners
- 2022 Class of 1965 Reunion Dinner
- 2022 Class of 1987 Reunion Dinner
- 2022 Class of 1982 Reunion Dinner
- 2022 Class of 1992 Reunion Dinner
- 2022 Class of 1997 Reunion Dinner
Our virtual reunion hosted more than 400 alumni and friends and featured 21 programs and 20 class connections for milestone years. Check out videos of our sessions:
- A Dash of Old Bay: A Lesson in Cooking the Baltimore Way
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Award and Portrait Presentation
- Music and Healing
- Living In And Fighting A Racism Pandemic
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Reunion Symposium
- The Great Influenza Book Club
- Joy in Practice
- Johns Lecture
Our 2020 Reunion & Alumni Weekend was changed to a virtual experience. On May 30th, we hosted virtual class gatherings, reunion symposium, and a crab cake cooking demonstration.
Our 2019 Reunion & Alumni Weekend was a wonderful return Home to Hopkins for alumni, friends, faculty, and more. Thank you for joining us May 30 - June 2.
View Photos of the Event
- Grand Classes Lunch
- Class of 1969 50th Reunion Dinner, Hosted by Dean Paul B. Rothman
- Back to Medical School in 60 Minutes
- Alumni Live the Mission
- Student Research Rounds
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Reunion Symposium
- Michael M.E. Johns, M.D. Public Policy Lecture
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Award & Portrait Presentations
- Alumni Weekend Welcome Reception
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Reunion Symposium
Learn about some of the amazing research taking place at Johns Hopkins University & Medicine from President Ron Daniels, Dean Paul Rothman, and Vice Dean for Education Roy Ziegelstein. Find out how Johns Hopkins Medicine is harnessing the power of precision medicine and translating laboratory discoveries into potentially transformative cancer treatments.
Johns Hopkins Medicine Award & Portrait Presentations
One of the most special events taking place during our Reunion & Alumni Weekend – where we recognize distinguished alumni and faculty for their outstanding achievements and honor influential members of the Johns Hopkins Medicine family. Among the celebrated guests are Dr. John Gearhart, Dr. W.P. Andrew Lee, and Dr. H. Ballentine Carter.
In October 2018, the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine turned 125 years old. We invited alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends to experience 125 years of tradition and innovation by hosting 125 social gatherings around the globe. Learn more about The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 125th Anniversary.