On June 2-5, 2022, we returned to an in-person Reunion and Alumni weekend for the first time in two years. It was wonderful to welcome back our alumni and friends and celebrate the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. Thank you to everyone who participated and contributed to what was a memorable weekend.
2022 Reunion Photos
- 2022 Campus Tours
- 2022 Alumni Weekend BBQ
- Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures Past, Present, and Future
- 2022 Grand Classes Lunch
- 2022 Underrepresented in Medicine and Science Reception
- 2022 Michael M.E. Johns, M.D. Public Policy Lecture
- 2022 Award and Portrait Presentations
- 2022 Reunion Symposium
- 2022 Student Research Rounds
- 2022 Alumni Weekend Welcome Reception
- 2022 Alumni Weekend Lunch
- 2022 Book Talk
- 2022 Back to School in 60 Minutes
- 2022 50th Reunion Dinners
- 2022 Class of 1965 Reunion Dinner
- 2022 Class of 1987 Reunion Dinner
- 2022 Class of 1982 Reunion Dinner
- 2022 Class of 1992 Reunion Dinner
- 2022 Class of 1997 Reunion Dinner
2022 Reunion Program Recordings
2022 Reunion and Alumni Weekend (Slideshow)
2022 Reunion and Alumni Weekend (Slideshow)
Our virtual reunion hosted more than 400 alumni and friends and featured 21 programs and 20 class connections for milestone years. Check out videos of our sessions:
- A Dash of Old Bay: A Lesson in Cooking the Baltimore Way
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Award and Portrait Presentation
- Music and Healing
- Living In And Fighting A Racism Pandemic
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Reunion Symposium
- The Great Influenza Book Club
- Joy in Practice
- Johns Lecture
Our 2020 Reunion & Alumni Weekend was changed to a virtual experience. On May 30th, we hosted virtual class gatherings, reunion symposium, and a crab cake cooking demonstration.Play Video:
JHU School of Medicine Virtual Reunion Symposium 2020
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Alumni gather virtually to celebrate the 2020 Virtual Reunion Symposium and hear about the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the Johns Hopkins Health System and School of Medicine. Speakers include, Paul Rothman, Dean of the Medical Faculty and CEO of Johns Hopkins Medicine, Roy Ziegelstein, Vice Dean for Education, Lisa Maragakis, Senior Director of Infection Prevention, and Diane Orlinsky, Johns Hopkins Medical & Surgical Association President.
JHU SOM Virtual Reunion Crab Cake Cooking Demonstration
Chef Amy von Lange from Schola Cooking School in Baltimore, MD shows Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Alumni and friends how to cook a classic Maryland Crab Cake. To find out more about Schola Cooking School, please visit www.scholacooks.com.
Our 2019 Reunion & Alumni Weekend was a wonderful return Home to Hopkins for alumni, friends, faculty, and more. Thank you for joining us May 30 - June 2.
View Photos of the Event
- Grand Classes Lunch
- Class of 1969 50th Reunion Dinner, Hosted by Dean Paul B. Rothman
- Back to Medical School in 60 Minutes
- Alumni Live the Mission
- Student Research Rounds
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Reunion Symposium
- Michael M.E. Johns, M.D. Public Policy Lecture
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Award & Portrait Presentations
- Alumni Weekend Welcome Reception
Watch Videos from the Event
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Reunion Symposium
Learn about some of the amazing research taking place at Johns Hopkins University & Medicine from President Ron Daniels, Dean Paul Rothman, and Vice Dean for Education Roy Ziegelstein. Find out how Johns Hopkins Medicine is harnessing the power of precision medicine and translating laboratory discoveries into potentially transformative cancer treatments.
Michael M.E. Johns, M.D. Public Policy Lecture
Alex Gorsky, chairman and CEO of Johnson & Johnson, speaks about “The Health of Societies and the Role of Industry.” Co-presented by the Dean of the School of Medicine and the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the annual lectureship honors Dr. Michael M.E. Johns’ life-long commitment to excellence in healthcare. Dr. Johns was Dean of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Vice President of the Medical Faculty from 1990-96.
Johns Hopkins Medicine Award & Portrait Presentations
One of the most special events taking place during our Reunion & Alumni Weekend – where we recognize distinguished alumni and faculty for their outstanding achievements and honor influential members of the Johns Hopkins Medicine family. Among the celebrated guests are Dr. John Gearhart, Dr. W.P. Andrew Lee, and Dr. H. Ballentine Carter.
The School of Medicine Experience Panel Discussion
Four leaders from Johns Hopkins Medicine share how the School of Medicine experience has evolved through the decades. Join Redonda Miller, president of The Johns Hopkins Hospital; Catherine DeAngelis, professor emerita of pediatrics; Julia Haller, a world-renowned ophthalmologist who spent much of her career at Johns Hopkins; and Sherita Golden, executive vice-chair of the department of medicine, for a dynamic conversation about their experiences at the School of Medicine, moderated by John T. Thompson, president of the Johns Hopkins Medical & Surgical Association.
In October 2018, the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine turned 125 years old. We invited alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends to experience 125 years of tradition and innovation by hosting 125 social gatherings around the globe. Learn more about The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 125th Anniversary.