Our 2019 Reunion & Alumni Weekend was a wonderful return Home to Hopkins for alumni, friends, faculty, and more. Thank you for joining us May 30 - June 2.
2020 dates coming soon!
- Grand Classes Lunch
- Class of 1969 50th Reunion Dinner, Hosted by Dean Paul B. Rothman
- Back to Medical School in 60 Minutes
- Alumni Live the Mission
- Student Research Rounds
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Reunion Symposium
- Michael M.E. Johns, M.D. Public Policy Lecture
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Award & Portrait Presentations
- Alumni Weekend Welcome Reception
- School of Medicine Minority Alumni Dinner
- Leadership Breakfast
- Class of 1994 Presents: 25th Reunion Mini-Talks
- The School of Medicine Experience Panel Discussion
- Alumni Weekend BBQ
- School of Medicine Campus Tours
- MedTalk: Graduate Education Through the Decades
- Orioles Game & Bullpen Picnic
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Reunion Symposium
Learn about some of the amazing research taking place at Johns Hopkins University & Medicine from President Ron Daniels, Dean Paul Rothman, and Vice Dean for Education Roy Ziegelstein. Find out how Johns Hopkins Medicine is harnessing the power of precision medicine and translating laboratory discoveries into potentially transformative cancer treatments.
Michael M.E. Johns, M.D. Public Policy Lecture
Alex Gorsky, chairman and CEO of Johnson & Johnson, speaks about “The Health of Societies and the Role of Industry.” Co-presented by the Dean of the School of Medicine and the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the annual lectureship honors Dr. Michael M.E. Johns’ life-long commitment to excellence in healthcare. Dr. Johns was Dean of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Vice President of the Medical Faculty from 1990-96.
Johns Hopkins Medicine Award & Portrait Presentations
One of the most special events taking place during our Reunion & Alumni Weekend – where we recognize distinguished alumni and faculty for their outstanding achievements and honor influential members of the Johns Hopkins Medicine family. Among the celebrated guests are Dr. John Gearhart, Dr. W.P. Andrew Lee, and Dr. H. Ballentine Carter.
The School of Medicine Experience Panel Discussion
Four leaders from Johns Hopkins Medicine share how the School of Medicine experience has evolved through the decades. Join Redonda Miller, president of The Johns Hopkins Hospital; Catherine DeAngelis, professor emerita of pediatrics; Julia Haller, a world-renowned ophthalmologist who spent much of her career at Johns Hopkins; and Sherita Golden, executive vice-chair of the department of medicine, for a dynamic conversation about their experiences at the School of Medicine, moderated by John T. Thompson, president of the Johns Hopkins Medical & Surgical Association.