- Program Director, Osler Medical Residency
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Interim Director, Department of Medicine
- Interim Physician-in Chief, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Associate Dean of Research, Johns Hopkins Bayview
- Chair, Johns Hopkins Bayview Scientific Advisory Board
- Professor of Medicine
Hear from our program director, Dr. Chida, to learn more about our residency, the oldest in the country.
Welcome to the Osler Medical Residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. As the country's first residency program, we are proud to continue training future leaders in medicine.
We provide three years of comprehensive training in general internal medicine and a wide variety of experiences in acute and ambulatory medicine. Additionally, we partner across Johns Hopkins University to offer many opportunities in research, teaching, and patient care. We also offer pathways for residents with specific career interests in: medical education; patient safety and quality improvement; global health, and physician scientist.
As you explore our website, you will learn about our rich history and the wealth of opportunities that make the Osler residency so special.
Natasha Chida, M.D., M.S.P.H.
Nadia Hansel, M.D., M.P.H.