The Johns Hopkins Dermatopathology and Oral Pathology division offers a variety of diagnostic services to facilitate treatment of disease. We aim to provide timely and accurate interpretation for referring physicians to promote patient care.
A number of laboratory services are available to meet your needs:
- Original diagnosis - Regular reads on fresh tissue
- Consultation service
- Oral Pathology
- Dr. Janis Taube - Dermatopathology
- Dr. Jaroslaw Jedrych- Dermatopathology
- Dr. Inbal Sander- Dermatopathology
- Dr. Linglei Ma- Dermatopathology
- Dr. Christopher Fielding - Oral Pathology
- Dr. Robert D. Foss - Oral Pathology
Our education and training programs fulfill our academic mission: to train future leaders in the field of Dermatopathology.
- Training rotations
- Residency rotations
- Fellowship program
Forms and Directions
Our forms and directions for tissue or slide submission are available in one convenient place.
For billing information, please contact Belinda Pendergrass at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact UsDermatopathology & Oral Pathology
600 N. Wolfe Street
Blalock Building, Room 907
Baltimore, Maryland 21205
For questions or directions on submitting specimens or slides, please call (410) 955-3484 or toll free at 1 (877) 321-9444.