At the Dermatology and Cosmetic Center, Johns Hopkins experts work with you to address skin concerns and combat the effects of sun damage and aging. We offer the latest approaches to improve the health and appearance of your skin and minimize acne scars, age spots (liver spots), smile lines, spider veins, sun damage and wrinkles.
Our team of practitioners has access to the latest technology and most advanced techniques to improve the appearance and texture of your skin, including:
- Botulinum toxin (e.g., Botox, Dysport, Xeomin)
- Chemical peels (including Beta Lift, Vitalize, TCA and VI Peels)
- Fat freezing and body contouring (e.g., Coolsculpting)
- Kybella to treat double chin
- Dermal fillers (e.g., Juvederm, Restylane)
- Fraxel laser treatment
- IPL photofacial
- Laser hair removal for all skin types
- Laser resurfacing
- Lip augmentation
- PRP treatment for hair loss
- Pulsed dye laser (for redness and blood vessels)
- Scar treatment
- Skin rejuvenation
- Yag laser
Why Choose Johns Hopkins Cosmetic Dermatology Center
- When you entrust your cosmetic dermatology treatment to our team, you can rely on Johns Hopkins’ exceptional level of expertise, experience and training.
- Our team is among the first to offer treatments informed by new research.
- You get an individualized approach that ensures the most appropriate treatment to help you achieve your goals.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
When you meet with our team, we will begin each appointment carefully listening to your concerns and goals, and talk with you honestly and clearly about how cosmetic dermatology can address your needs. If more than one treatment option is available, we make sure you understand your choices so that together we can arrive at a plan that is right for you.