Welcome Around the Clock
Time with family members, loved ones and friends improves recovery and creates a healing environment essential to a patient’s health and well-being. To make our patients’ experience as positive and caring as possible, a designated family member or loved one is welcome to be present with the
patient 24 hours a day. All other guests are welcome from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
To enhance this new policy, new and renovated areas of the hospital include all-private rooms, family lounges and in-room sleep furniture for guests. The guidelines are as follows:
- Family members are welcome at any time. Others are welcome from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Guests should not visit when they are experiencing signs of an illness.
- No more than four family members or guests allowed at one time.
- Accommodations are provided for one family member to stay in the patient room overnight.
If You are Sick
If you have any of the following flu-like symptoms, it is very important that you do not visit patients:
- sore throat
- body aches
- fever or chills
Thank you for helping protect our patients.