I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Welcome Around the Clock
Time with family members, loved ones and friends improves recovery and creates a healing environment essential to a patient’s health and well-being. To make our patients’ experience as positive and caring as possible, a designated family member or loved one is welcome to be present with the patient 24 hours a day. All other guests are welcome from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The hospital includes all-private rooms, family lounges, and in-room sleep furniture for guests. The guidelines are as follows:
- Family members are welcome at any time. Others are welcome from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Guests should not visit when they are experiencing signs of an illness.
- No more than four family members and/or guests permitted in patient’s room at one time.
- Accommodations are provided for one family member to stay in the patient room overnight.
If You are Sick
If you have any of the following flu-like symptoms, it is very important that you do not visit patients:
- sore throat
- body aches
- fever or chills
Thank you for helping protect our patients.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.