I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy located in The Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center values the patronage of both patients and employees. We strive to exceed all service expectations through the accurate, timely and professional provision of prescription services.
Refills should be placed in advance to ensure staff has them ready for pick-up.
Refill your prescription online.
Hours of Operation are:
In response to changes in clinic hours and access to The Johns Hopkins Hospital due to COVID-19, the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy will be closed until further notice.
Patients can contact our Arcade Outpatient Pharmacy at 443-287-9200 Mon-Fri 8 a.m. -8 p.m. Sat & Sun 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. for any prescription needs.
Our Contact Information:
- Telephone Number… … … … … … 410-955-3733
- Toll Free Number… … … … … … … 888-264-0393
- Fax Number… … … … … … … … 410-614-3733
- Email Address… … … … … … … … email@example.com
It is recommended that prescriptions be faxed in advance of patient need to minimize the potential for extended wait times. The pharmacy should then be supplied with:
- A photocopy of the patient’s prescription insurance card indicating the primary cardholder (patient, spouse, etc.)
- Patient’s date of birth, address and phone number
- Any patient allergies
- A contact name and extension of the sender in the event that someone must be called regarding the prescription
The Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy is competitively priced and participates in most Major Health Insurance and Managed Care Plans. Patients must be aware that payment is expected in full at the time of service. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
The Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy offers a full inventory of standard, specialty and over-the-counter medications, as well as the convenience of discharge medication processing. International patient pharmaceutical services are also available.
601 N. Caroline Street, Suite 1006
Baltimore, MD 21287
For driving directions click the image below:
View Outpatient Center Pharmacy Level 1 in a larger map