The Member Care Support Network offers non-medical support services (e.g. transportation, light housekeeping and companionship) from a Community Companion volunteer, to enrolled individuals who are experiencing a health need such as a hospitalization.
MCSN is ideal for individuals who:
• Are 65 and older
• Live alone
• Have been recently hospitalized
• Are socially isolated or homebound
• Have multiple chronic conditions (e.g. lung disease, cancer or any other long-term health issues)
• Experience functional impairment
• Feel overwhelmed by recent stressful life events
MCSN members must:
• Be 18 years or older
• Live or worship in Howard County
• Have temporary non-medical support needs
For more information, call 410-720-8788 or email email@example.com.
The Member Care Support Network program is a great resource for congregations that wish to expand the services of their care ministries.