Johns Hopkins Howard County Medical Center combines the convenience of a full range of hospital and wellness services, more than 1000 affiliated doctors in nearly 100 clinical specialties, award winning clinical excellence and membership in Johns Hopkins Medicine, one of the country’s premier academic medical systems.
Our 50th anniversary gives us the opportunity to honor all of those who contributed to making the hospital what it is today as well as to look forward to the future of health care.
Payments and Billing Assistance
- Estimate Your Bill: Create an online estimate for the hospital fee portion of your care.
- Pay Your Bill: Pay your bill online or by phone. Contact us with questions.
- Federal Price Transparency: View the list of standard hospital charges.
- Insurance Information: Review the list of insurance plans we accept.
- Financial Assistance: Explore ways to get help paying your medical bills. Learn about payment plans.
- No Surprises Act: Learn about a new right you have as a patient.
Johns Hopkins Howard County Medical Center is one of the top-ranked hospitals in the region, according to U.S. News & World Report’s 2023–24 Best Hospitals list.
Maps & Directions
To ensure the safety and confidentiality of our patients, all visitors must stop at the Information Desk upon entrance to the hospital lobby.
5755 Cedar Lane
Columbia, Maryland 21044