- Director of Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins Howard County Medical Center
- Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, AIDS Psychiatry, Dual-Diagnosis, HIV/HCV Psychiatry, Psychiatry
- Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Suburban Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry, Behavioral Medicine, Depression, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Hospital Services for Psychiatry
Johns Hopkins Howard County Medical Center: A Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine offers medical psychiatric services for patients provided by board-certified psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, counselors and nurses who are specially trained in behavioral health.
Emergency psychiatric services for adults are provided in a specialized area of the Hospital’s Emergency Department specifically designed and constructed to provide a supportive care environment. Emergency psychiatric services for children and adolescents are provided within the Pediatric Emergency Department in our Child and Adolescent Support Area. Our inpatient psychiatric unit serves adult patients, 18 and older, who require hospitalization for medical reasons.
At the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic in Columbia, we believe strongly in providing each patient with an individualized treatment plan to improve quality of life for patients. Our team of Johns Hopkins psychiatrists specialize in:
- Depression (including intra-and post-partum and depression during menopause)
- Eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa and bulimia
- Bipolar disorder
- Relationship issues
Location and Appointments
The Medical Pavilion at Howard County
10710 Charter Drive, Suite G050
Columbia, MD 21044
Our clinic accepts most insurance plans.