I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Hopkins GIM faculty focus on delivering excellent primary and hospital-based care while serving as exemplary clinical role models for students and housestaff. Clinical faculty provide up-to-date, evidence-based patient-focused care to diverse patient populations from Baltimore City and surrounding communities.
Hopkins GIM internists fill several key roles:
- General Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center provides primary and comprehensive medical care downtown
- General Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center - Resident Practice provides comprehensive medical care with a collaborative team including resident physicians
- General Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins at Green Spring Station provides primary and comprehensive medical care north of the beltway
- Primary Care for Cancer Survivors Program works with cancer survivors through their cancer journey: from diagnosis, during treatment, to life after cancer treatment
- Palliative Medicine Program helps patients facing life-threatening illnesses and their families live the fullest lives they can, control pain, deal with the mental and emotional effects of a serious illness, and manage symptoms.
Hopkins GIM offers specialty care in several settings and through a variety of programs:
- After Care Clinic (ACC) serves as a resource for patients who have recently been treated in the emergency department or inpatient setting and are in need of short term follow-up
- Executive and Preventive Health Program provides comprehensive health assessments for people with busy schedules
- Healthful Eating, Activity & Weight Program works with patients to make long-term lifestyle changes to prevent chronic disease and improve their health with a focus on obesity, prediabetes and hypertension
- Hypertension Center provides consultative care for patients with high blood pressure that is difficult to diagnose and/or treat
Hopkins GIM faculty and fellows also work in collaboration with colleagues from around the campus.
- Division of Hospital Medicine provides state-of-the-art, comprehensive, evidence-based clinical care to hospitalized patients
- Inpatient Medical Consultation Service helps other hospital departments manage medical problems
- John G. Bartlett Specialty Practice provides care in multi-disciplinary teams to treat patients with HIV/AIDS
- University Health Service provides acute and ongoing care to Hopkins students, residents, trainees and their dependents
Associate Professor of Medicine
Clinical Director, Division of General Internal Medicine